Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moving Home

click here
Today, I helped my friend to move her home. She immigrated to Canada, and her family bought a house, so today I went to her home and move her home. She has much stuff. We droved the car to carry her stuff 4 times. At last time, we ride her bikes to go to her new home. I like to ride the bike because I always ride the bike to go to school in my hometown. China is a big riding bike country and many people like to ride the bike to go to anywhere. On the dinner, we ate sushi and BBQ chicken wing in her old home. When I arrived at my home, I feel very tired. Today is an interesting day.

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine that you felt tired after such a long day! That was nice of you to help your friend. Perhaps she will help you if you ever need to move. Have a lovely break and good luck next term!

    ReplyDelete