Monday, August 3, 2009

Disneyland

click here

On 14 Feb, 2007, I went to Hong Kong with a travel agent because I wanted to go to the Disneyland. When I was a child, I had a dream that I would go to the Disneyland in the future. However, all of the Disneylands were build abroad, and I didn't have the Visa to travel the other countries. When the Disneyland was build at Hong Kong, I was very happy. It was so easy to go to the Disneyland. The Disneyland in Hong Kong is the smallest one in the all of world. I took many pictures with the cartoon characters. I also bought many gifts for my friends, which all things had a logo of Mickey Mouse. I saw a Disneyland celebrity parade, I saw all of cartoon characters, and I made a video for this parade. When the sky was dark, the fireworks began in Disneyland. I hadn't seen so beautiful firework before I went to the Disneyland. I was so surprised. The fireworks showed many cartoon characters' faces. I like Disneyland, and I want to travel other Disneylands in USA. This travel brought a wonderful experience for me.

1 comment:

  1. Can you go to Hongkong without visa? I knew that Chinese can't go another provinces especially Hongkong without government allowed. Anyway, so interesting experience!!

    ReplyDelete