Friday, July 10, 2009

About Black Cat


The picture click here


Last Monday, I was walking on the road between my home and skytrain station. I met a black cat. I was afraid that the cat hurt me. Then, I walked very fast because I worried the black cat follow me. The black cat looks like dangours, and its eyes colour are yellow. I heard a black cat story that the black cat indicat the bad thing will happen when you meet it. So, I am very afraid that today will happen something. I carefully do everything. After all class, nothing was happen. I went to home and I think the black cat story is not ture.

On evening, I was waiting my boyfriend on internet. We always chat to use internet. Today my boyfriend was not show, I don't know why he is not here. Then I called him, and I knew his grandmother died. I am very sad. Suddently, I remember the black cat story that is ture, bad thing really is happened. Everyone remember this story, when you meet the blacke cat, you should take care yourself and your family member!

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry for hearing that. In Korea, a blck act is not a furtune thing too. I do not want to meet a black cat in Canada, becasue I want to spend a good time for 5 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also dont like black cat because i feel it very unlucky for me. Also im afraid of it eyes. I hope i never meet a black cat````

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so pity with you, but acturally, I also don't like black cat. i afraid that i meet a cat at night, specail for black cat. In my hometown, we don't have black cat normally. Thank you for share you story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for hear that news ! I am not afraid about black cat ! I am not believe in superstition . Do you believe that ? I think you are the people who believe in superstition . So you should be careful.

    ReplyDelete