Friday, July 17, 2009

My homecity

click here

Today, I will introduce my hometown and Vancouver difference aspect. First, building style differs. My hometown is Tianjin that is a beautiful city and a traditional city because it has many traditional buildings that other countries built them during in the war, but it also has many modern buildings in my hometown. People will have different feeling between western buildings and Chinese traditional buildings when they travel my hometown. However, Vancouver also has many buildings, but they are most of western buildings. Second, the populations differ. It is 10.01 million of population in my hometown and almost of people are Chinese. In contrast, Vancouver has all kinds of countries people like Chinese, Korean, etc., and the number of population is 578,000. To sum up, my hometown and Vancouver many different things, they are both nice cities.

1 comment:

  1. Wo~~~you hometown is really fantastic, i should go next time when i go back to china. but i prefer vancouver, because here is much clear and good environment and nice weather, it's good for people to live. And here is less population because i like alone. Thank you tell us your compare two cities.

    ReplyDelete