Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Boring Weekend

click here
I have a boring weekend in this week. I didn't do anything. I just were staying at home two days. On Saturday, I was sleeping all the day, expect I talked with my parents to use computer. On Sunday, I think I must finish my homework, so I waked up early. I started my homework, then, I ate my breakfast and lunch. Afternoon, I continues to sleep, I don’t know why I always want to sleep. I think I should have a wonderful weekend, but I always had a boring weekend. I hope I will go shopping with my friends at next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad that your weekend was boring! Does anyone have any suggestions for Fan when she wants something fun to do on a weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an exciting weekend. Ah, I remember your house is not far from my homestay house. We may have some time talking something for time in the weekend before I come back.

    ReplyDelete