Sunday, July 26, 2009

Enjoy Saturday

click here
My friend went backe China, today. On Saturday, I went shopping with her. She wanted to buy some gift to present her family members, like her sisters, her nephew and her parents. She has two old sister, so she has two nephews now. I suggested she should buy soft toy to give her nephews. Then we went to Metrotown because the bulid-a-bear workshop in Metrotown, and this shop is very famouse in Vancouver. Especially, you can put soft stuff in the bear boby by yourself, and you put a heart in the bear boby. It is very interesting. We make two happy bears for her nephews. Finally, we went to the crystal mall to eat some food. We ate many food, and ate a bowl of 8 mix iced. The 8 mix iced is very dilicious, you can choose 8 kinds of food in your iced. If you like to eat iced, you should go to crystal mall to try this one. I am sure you like and enjoy it. I have a different Saturday, and I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment