Thursday, July 2, 2009

China House

My hometown is a coastal city, the name is Tianjin. It is not only close the capital of China, Beijing, but also the famous place is "China House". The "China House" was build by the china, it used many china to build include inside and outside. It is an amazing house. This picture is the house inside. The design is very traditional, and the pictures were made by china on the wall. In addition, the China House the entire outside also was made by china. On the “China House” roof, the word is “china” to make by china, the shape looks like a dragon. Many foreigners have been Tianjin to visit “China House”. I hope you go to my hometown, and to tour the “China House”. I promise you like it, and you get a surprising feeling in your life. Thank you for reading my post.

5 comments:

  1. It looks so beatyful and traditional, but what do you mean when you said the "China house" was built by China. I hope I can go to China and visit your hometown, so let's introduce me more place. Thanks fo your post and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in China.
    I want to go there because it is not far from my country.
    If I have a chance go there, could you let me some useful information inclding your hometown that is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Haiyenna, do you konw the material of china, like the glass, but it is more beatiful than glass. I am sure you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gahee Song, I would like to tell some information about China and my hometown. Would you tell me what kind of information do you want to know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. china is a great country to visit as i have heard many times from my friends.
    one day i will visit china.thank you for your topic and keep it up

    ReplyDelete